Sunday, October 14, 2012

I wish you nice autumn days

Hi,
I wish you nice Autumn days:-)

crochet, autumn, elf, toy, amigurumi, magic with hook and needles, vendula maderska design
An dreamer... I just close my eyes and dream


I designed a new:-) Somethig sweet  - my small owl obsession:-) An owl coaster . And I bought wonderful spon with an owl and another cute animals for my girls - and I looooove it:-) If you like my new coaster and would you like make it - here is a pattern :-)

crochet, autumn, owl, toy, crochet owl coaster, amigurumi, magic with hook and needles, vendula maderska design
Cute owl coaster 
crochet, autumn, owl, toy, crochet owl coaster, amigurumi, magic with hook and needles, vendula maderska design
Owl coaster



When I have a little time I am still working on collection of my best recipes for my girls when they beeing grown up :-) This is one of them:-) It has special word  in my native language called "babovka"- but I don't know right translation to english, so I will call it cake. Even I know, that right cake looks a little bit different..;-) I am thinking, that I finally have it!:-) Do you know this feeling also? When you finally have perfect cake.. ? Oh - I am so happy about it:-) It is so dellicious and there is apple cut of small cubes inside and it is just perfect. 
The recipes for my girls from mummy :-)




And - I am sorry - I have to finished my contribution now, because I have something yummy on my plate...:-)

See you soon,
Vendy

1 comment:

  1. I am new to your website. I live in the southern part of the U.S.A. Your cake looks similar to what we call a bundt cake. Here is a link to a website with a bundt cake.http://www.cookiemadness.net/2010/04/neapolitan-bundt-cake/ blog

    By the way your crochet is beautiful. You inspire me to crocheting more.

    ReplyDelete