I wish you nice autumn days

By Vendulka - October 14, 2012

Hi my dears,
I wish you nice Autumn days :-) I took my oak hubby to some nature and look, how beautiful he looks among autumn leaves.

vendulkam crochet pattern
The Oak hubby 

I designed something new and sweet - my small owl obsession:-) An owl coaster . And I bought wonderful spoon with an owl and another spoon with cute animals figures for my girls - and we love them :-) If you like my new coaster and would you like make it - here is a pattern :-)

vendulkam crochet pattern

vendulkam crochet pattern


When I have a little time I am still working on collection of my best recipes for my girls when they beeing grown up :-) This is one of them:-) It has special word in my native language called "babovka"- but I don't know right translation to English, so I will call it cake. Even I know, that right cake looks a little bit different..;-) I am thinking, that I finally have it!:-) Do you know this feeling also? When you finally have the perfect cake. Oh - I am so happy about it:-) It is so delicious and there are small apple pieces inside and it is just perfect. 

The recipes for my girls from mummy :-)



Well, I am sorry - I have to end the writing of the post now, because I have something yummy on my plate...:-)

See you soon ♥

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 komentářů

  1. I am new to your website. I live in the southern part of the U.S.A. Your cake looks similar to what we call a bundt cake. Here is a link to a website with a bundt cake.http://www.cookiemadness.net/2010/04/neapolitan-bundt-cake/ blog

    By the way your crochet is beautiful. You inspire me to crocheting more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nette,
      thank you very much for your comment. I know, it is quite late, but I am going through my blog and noticed, that I didn't answer to you. I am sorry! Thank you for the link, yes, it looks like my cake! :-D And thank you for your nice words about my work. I hope, that even it is 3 years from your comment, you still love crocheting ♥
      Kind regards, Vendulka

      Delete

♥ Our Colorful Instagram ♥