bag

Hearts

By Vendulka - August 20, 2013


Crochet purse pattern

Crochet purse pattern

My new purse with small hearts

I used two threads of the yarn, gently colors ... I really enjoyed to made it :-) I know, I promised to write some patterns, I have already wrote them - only translating is waiting on me .... but you know, when you have luck and you have an idea - you just have to take a hook and make it right now, because sometimes...and it happens... the idea will disappear like a soap bubble.. :-)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

20 komentářů

  1. Hola.
    muy alegre la cartera. felicidades, por la creatividad.
    BESOS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowwww this is great ♥ love the heart bag
    hugs jenneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet and beautiful little bag..... Well done!
    Love from Mirjam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mirjam, thank you very much :-)I really enjoyed making it :-)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. ♥ Thank you very much my dear Antoinette ♥

      Delete
  5. Olá Vendulka Muito prazer em te conhecer!!

    Sou apaixonada pelos seus croches!!!!
    São um encanto!!!
    Amo croche!! também faço e adoraria se você me fizesse uma visitinha!
    Meu blog é marciasartoricrochetando.blogspot.com
    beijos
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olá Marcia :-)
      thank you very much for your visit! I am your new fan too !:-)
      Send you many greetings,
      Vendula

      Delete
  6. Очень очень красиво!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous with the little hearts.
    Hopefully you give yourself time to write and translate the patterns.
    But you are right, new good ideas can't wait.

    Have a nice day, Margaret

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Margaret, thank you very much :-) well - I knew, that I am nervous by the writting the patterns - it has to be the right constelation of the star :-)) But I have a plan to make all my rests during this week - hohoho - I am alone curious, if I will be succesfull :-) Wish you nice evening :-)

      Delete
  8. No ta je náááádherná!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hola realmente felicitaciones!! Es muy lindo todo lo que haces.

    ReplyDelete
  10. bagus banget tas nya, cantik sekali

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hola me podrias obsequiar el patron de esa cartera?

    ReplyDelete

♥ Our Colorful Instagram ♥